Gotta Be Somebody

My Most Favorite Person in the WORLD!

My Most Favorite Person in the WORLD!
Me

This BLOG is for ME!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday! Thank your Mom - will U?

A Birthday Sonnet For My Love


Another year has passed for you, sweetheart;
It's time to cut the cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.


It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.


I live within a safe and steady world,
Because you love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.


To me your birthday is a precious day;
I hope it brings you joy in every way.

Love
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by OnePlusYou