Gotta Be Somebody

My Most Favorite Person in the WORLD!

My Most Favorite Person in the WORLD!
Me

This BLOG is for ME!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I wish I had magical powers it would be to remove traces of the pain from his head. It would not be to turn back time. If we did that he would not have realized that he loved me. I never realized how much or to the extent of the LOVE but when I found out I realized he loved me as much as I LOVE him. I now know I would give up anything to be with him except of course my babies. I want to offer him a family with Plenty of LOVE and promise that if he wants me as much as I want him and that there is a possibility of forever then I am here for him. Deep down in my HEART I want NO OTHER.I want to spend every waking moment with him and if I am not with him I am LOST. The excessive texts, messages and calls are just to hear his voice, be as close as I can to HIM since I can't seem to get him out of my mind.

I Would Live in Your Love for HIM!

I would live in your love as the sea-grasses live in the sea,
Borne up by each wave as it passes,

drawn down by each wave that recedes;
I would empty my soul of the dreams that have gathered in me,

I would beat with your heart as it beats,
I would follow your soul as it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by OnePlusYou