Gotta Be Somebody

My Most Favorite Person in the WORLD!

My Most Favorite Person in the WORLD!
Me

This BLOG is for ME!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where is he?

I miss that smart, fun, witty guy who I enjoyed hanging around. I miss the chess games we had planned to play. I miss the TO DO lists that came with every conversation.

I am looking for that guy who likes musicals and sonnets. Who loves kids even if he is uncomfortable with them. Scary Movies for the thrill and Chick flicks for the Romance. Who likes fairs for the FOOD and Bike riding even when it was not all that fun with 3 tired kids.

I miss that guy who kisses just the way I like and how i melted everytime his lips touched mine. Who will come over in the drop of a hat to lite a fire or put up a tent.

Maybe if this guy is somewhere out there he is thinking about ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Created by OnePlusYou